5 Things I Love About Myself
Tagged by pregnant-with-ittybitty
I’ve been staring at this for almost an hour. The worst thing is, I really can’t think of five things I love about myself. But here goes nothing.
- My eye color : If the sun hits them just right, they have little yellow specks in them.
- My empathy : I feel for everything. I will listen to anyone. I will care for anyone. I feel like, if you try and you are a good person, you deserve so much. (I wish more people were like me in this way)
- My cooking : I’ve been cooking since I was able to reach the stove. I’m constantly finding new combinations for food and new ideas. It’s about the only thing I’m amazingly creative with and I can actually piece decent thoughts together.
- My hips : Even though they’re not even close to visible anymore, I can still feel them. I don’t know why, but I just love the shape of the bones and how my skin feels over them.
- My son : (I know, he’s not me but he came from me.) How I made something so very perfect and wonderful. I still have no idea how I did, but I’m thankful for him every day.
I’m not going to tag anyone, since I did a mass tagging in my 10 facts post. Basically, if you see this and you feel loving to yourself, post it!
Reblog2 hours ago with 1 note